What to Bring
- One Yoga mat
- One towel to go on top of your yoga mat during class
- One towel to dry yourself after a shower
- 1-1.5 litres of water/liquid
- optional: We offer small lockers, please bring your own padlock to use
When to Show Up
Our doors open 25 minutes before class, and the Yoga Room 5 minutes after that.
- If you wish to pay and register at the studio please arrive at least 20 minutes before class
- If you register into our system (create a profile) online, but wish to pay at the studio, please arrive at least 15 minutes before class
- We are currently unable to offer the option to pay online, so please arrive at least 10 minutes before class starts.
- Please be advised, that the studio is only open for 30 minutes before and after class. at all other times, our doors are locked and the studio is closed.
What to Wear
Please bring appropriate clothing for hot conditions. The most apt yet simple description would be: “something light and stretchy”. We understand that some people are more conservative than others. And that some people have to adhere to clothing requirements due to religious beliefs. But here at Bikram Yoga Thornhill, we’re striving to create a judgement free environment where people can optimize their health as a community.
That being said, we suggest wearing something close to what you would wear beside a lake on the hottest, most humid day of the summer. Another quick tip for Ladies with long hair: To avoid having your hair get in the way of your practice, we suggest an inverted french braid, a corner pony-tail, or corner bun.
When class starts, our studio doors will be locked and NO MORE STUDENTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER.
First Visit.First Visit.First Visit.First Visit.